Total Pageviews

Monday 20 February 2012

Yoga

I've had an intermittent practice at best. An interest, but not much practice to back it up.
I've decided to halve my Metta meditation sessions and to add Yoga to my hour. I'm beginning slowly with only one set of Sun Salutations (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_Salutation) per session this week. Next week I'll do two sets, the week after three and a limit of about ten.

I am also engaging in Kegel exercises (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kegel_exercise). These give strength to the penis. They strengthen erections and intensify orgasm. Basically male pelvic floor exercises. The procedure is to basically pull your anus & scrotum together using the muscles. The middle of the area should lift. I have a small set of prayer beads and count slowly from 1 - 10. I engage in a full circle of 18 lifts twice a day.

I'm a nudey yogin. I meditate in the early morning...between 4 & 5 a.m., so there isn't often anyone else awake in the house. Being nude allows me to stretch properly. It may proove interesting in winter, but now it's great.

Whilst I was in South-East Asia recently I managed to drop to 97 kg. We had a baby carrier and carrying our son who with the combination of the carrier loaded with nappies, water etc., came in not much lighter than 20 kg. Carry that for anything up to 10 km a day & see the weight fall of. Also in Indonesia I found Bintang Beer almost undrinkable...and expensive.

The reading on Tantra continues and makes wonderful sense. We were reading about Foreplay yesterday and making every act one of Foreplay is logical. Fill your loves world with gentle kisses, kind words and loving acts and you might just find that what happens in your love life gets pretty wonderful.

Shower and my wifes favourite aftershave await.
Be gentle with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment