Total Pageviews

Thursday 23 February 2012

Foreplay

We were reading about Foreplay the other night. It makes perfect and wonderful sense that foreplay can and should be something that we do almost constantly with our lovers. Little things like random kisses during the day to suddenly making dinner to tidying up the kitchen. Anything that makes our lover feel special and loved is foreplay.


Thinking about it, I could add doing yoga in the nude. If you are toned...or like me, becoming that way...then seeing the play of muscles as you perform a Sun Salutation or other asana can be quite the turn on for your lover.
I know my wife finds me playing with myself a serious turn on. So I put on a show periodically...complete with extra moaning. Seeing me touching myself slowly as I tell her what I'm visualising certainly gets the party started.

Likewise for me. I love seeing my wife pleasure herself.

And lastly, the biggest single turn on and act of extended foreplay is being beautifully toned and fit. No one particularly finds the fat & sloppy attractive.
Be like the bodies above...get laid.

No comments:

Post a Comment