Total Pageviews

Tuesday 7 June 2011

Housework

I find taking the time every so often to sit and reinforce why anger is such a complete negative very worthwhile. Remembering places and times when either we were angry or someone near us was and remembering either just how uncomfortable this made us or just how pear shaped things went for them is very useful for me.
I had one such event recently when someone flushed the plot over my, unfortunately necessary, illegal parking, he started the event very angry, he ended it very afraid, because in his anger he either didn't realise or simply didn't stop and look to see just how I'm built...which is a lot more solidly put together than he is. Thus he lost control of the situation. Anger prevented him from thinking and making a wise choice.
Anger has often prevented me from making wise choices. Remembering this, helps reinforce why anger is, as I've written before, brain dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment